Leadership and resource-sharing to impart the attitudes, beliefs, knowledge and skills for system transformation.
Many transformation initiatives are planned and/or underway in Shelby County. There is an opportunity to leverage this momentum through shared leadership and resources to promote aligned messaging, consistent leadership, professional development and technical assistance.
Several partners have come together to organize the Shelby County Service Provider Transformation Institute, a series of seminars, workshops and events to support agencies in working together to adopt shared Principles for Transformation. So far, partners include:
- Early Success Coalition
- Shelby County Office of Early Childhood and Youth
- The Urban Child Institute
- LINC 211
- Tennessee Voices for Children
- Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee
- Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth
- Center for Community Building and Neighborhood Action